Some of the Standard Polymer Frame Stippling Services Include:
1. Complete grip re-texturing with choice of stippling pattern concealment, duty or competition. (option to remove finger grooves or leave them on)
2. Defined recessed borders.
3. Permanent Molding of Back Strap (can also be textured but not permanently attached if desired)
4. Texturing of frame forwards to match grip. On Glock Pistols you can opt for Accelerator cuts on the forward flats with texturing.
5. Texturing of underside of trigger guard.
6. Mag Release scallop (only on GEN3 Clock Frames)
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications.
From single & multi color jobs to custom graphic, battle worn or themed patterns available.
Give your rifle or pistol a more personal touch with custom coating services for anything including pistol or rifle barrels, Bolt Carrier Groups, Pistol Slides and Small Parts. Finishes available in TIN (Gold), ALTIN (Blueish / Grey), ZRN (White Gold), TICN (Silver / Grey) and TIALN (Dark Blue). All Available in either Matte or Polished Finish.